At Keppler Speakers, we’re very passionate about what we do and we have a lot of fun doing it! We have an unparalleled reputation for professionalism and honesty in our industry and many of today’s leading speakers and agents make their home at Keppler Speakers. We are always looking for dynamic professionals to join our team and currently have the following positions available:
Announcement Date: March 21, 2014
Keppler Speakers, one of the world’s leading speakers’ bureaus, is searching for enthusiastic candidates to fill a Sales Associate position in our Sales Department. We’re very passionate about what we do and we have a lot of fun doing it!
We were established in 1983 and have grown into a dedicated team of over 40 employees who have been serving the meeting and event community for three decades. Keppler has an unparalleled reputation for professionalism and honesty in our industry, and many of today’s leading speakers and agents make their home at Keppler Speakers.
The Sales Associate’s activities are a direct extension of the company’s sales effort, supporting select sales Agents by helping to maximize their efficiency and increase business. We offer a competitive salary, supportive working environment, and generous benefits.
Core values of a Sales Associate at Keppler Speakers are individual initiative, creativity, organization, and follow through.
The extraordinary candidate will possess the following:
• Energetic self-starter with a polite and professional demeanor
• Strong time management with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Effective organization skills with a strong emphasis on detail and consistent follow up
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Computer savvy; proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to research via phone and the Internet
• Maintain a high level of quality control in all duties
• Previous meeting, event, and/or college student activities
• College degree is preferable but not mandatory; past professional experience can compensate.
• Electronic assembly, proofreading and sending of speaker contracts, adhering to company contracting checklist
• Facilitate contract revision process, ensuring all parties are informed as revisions are completed
• Track receipt of outstanding contracts, fees and expenses
• Correspond with Speaker offices
• Process customer gift orders
• Regularly update Agent(s) of projected, current and/or completed tasks and projects
• Ceaselessly update database; light receptionist work
Life insurance; long and short-term disability and AD&D coverage; paid time off and paid holidays; ability to participate in group health, dental and supplemental insurance plans, as well as company pension plan.
If you are an energetic team player with a positive attitude, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Sales Associate in the subject line. We look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity.