We are seeking an experienced Marketing Associate for a full-time position in our Arlington, VA headquarters, with flexibility for occasionally working from home. The person in this role will be a member of the Marketing team and be responsible for developing content for the company web site, social media platforms and other digital marketing. The primary objective is to generate customer demand for the company’s roster of speakers. The Marketing Associate is a self-starter with digital marketing experience and excellent copywriting and editing skills. We are seeking the right individual to thrive in a high energy, high performance, innovative company.
- Work cross-functionally alongside the marketing team and sales team to define unique positioning for each speaker and determine the best opportunities and timing for promotion.
- Create, maintain and continually enhance all content on the company’s website, employing best SEO practices.
- Conceptualize, write and proof compelling content for sales tools, blogs and social media.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, 3-5 years progressively responsible experience in promotional copywriting, communications and digital marketing.
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, writing and proofing compelling content for sales tools, website, blogs and social media.
- Superior written communications and editing skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- This candidate should also be an effective presenter and work well with different personalities across functional departments.
- Basic graphic design skills, including proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop a plus; experience with CRMs and marketing automation a plus.
- Enthusiasm and a sense of urgency.
Competitive salary; life insurance, health, dental and supplemental insurance plans; 401K plan; flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses, as well as pre-tax transportation deductions for parking and Metro; paid time off and paid company holidays; long and short-term disability and AD&D coverage.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send a cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “Marketing Associate” in the subject line. We look forward to reviewing your credentials.
Please fill out this form to learn more about Keppler Speakers or this opportunity!