Intimate, off-the-record conversations with experts on the issues that matter most to your business
Executive Roundtable: Resilient Supply Chains
Who better to give you a new perspective on how you approach supply chain management than the gifted logistician behind the fastest, most successful vaccine distribution ever attempted or achieved?
There is no global organization better at logistics and supply chains than the U.S. Military. And the unique public-private collaborations that General Perna orchestrated offer invaluable lessons for every operation concerned with keeping their supply chains flowing.
*Please note: This is not an endorsement of Keppler Speakers services or events by the Department of Defense or its components.
From the Press Release:
“Global supply chain issues in the private sector are remarkably similar to those in the military.... Applying innovative supply chain strategies can rapidly transform a business in new and exciting ways.
[This event format] is perfect for collaborating about new approaches, generating fresh ideas and pivoting quickly toward action.”
— General Gus Perna
“We developed the Executive Roundtable offering specifically for this remarkable leader and the timely expertise he can bring to any company dealing with today’s supply chain complexities.”
— Warren Jones, Keppler Speakers CEO
Roundtable Program Deliverables
- Private, confidential, off-the-record conversations between supply chain expert General Gus Perna (Ret.) and your invited attendees
- Content, format, length — all details are customized to address your organization's specific supply chain questions, industry, market segment and needs.
- Pre-event briefing call(s) to gather your content requirements.
- One follow-up virtual conversation to address follow-up questions
- A dedicated Keppler team to handle every aspect of the booking, content development, travel or virtual logistics.
Tell us a little about your event and our team of experienced sales agents will get back to you with a customized list of speaker recommendations available for in-person and virtual speaking engagements.
NOTE: We cannot process requests for media interviews, podcasts or other non-speech related inquiries of a personal nature.