Sales Associates support the company’s sales efforts, working with Sales Agents to help maximize their efficiency and increase business. We offer a competitive salary, supportive work environment, and generous benefits. A successful Sales Associate at Keppler Speakers exhibits teamwork, individual initiative, organization, and follow through.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Energetic self-starter with a polite and professional demeanor
• Strong time-management with the ability to multi-task
• Highly organized
• Strong attention to detail with consistent follow-up
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
• Creative problem solver
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Computer savvy; proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to research via phone and the Internet
• Maintain a high level of quality control
• Familiarity with sales organizations; previous sales support or event experience is a plus
• Facilitate paperwork and revisions involved in electronic contracting processes
• Track receipt of contracts, fees and expenses
• Correspond professionally with speakers and customers
• Regularly communicate with Agent(s) regarding workflow
• Continually update database (Salesforce.com a plus)
• Pitch in where needed to help the office with answering phones, mail, etc.
Along with competitive salary, benefits include: health and dental insurance plans; 401K plan; company-paid life insurance, long and short-term disability; paid time off and paid company holidays; flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses, as well as pre-tax transportation deductions for parking and Metro.
If you are an energetic team player with a positive attitude, please send your résumé to email@example.com with the job title Sales Associate in the subject line. We look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity.
Please fill out this form to learn more about Keppler Speakers or this opportunity!