* This specific fee falls within this range. Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Keppler Speakers representative.
What is a Corporate Comedy Put-On?
Harry is introduced as an industry expert and gets everyone laughing, even as they believe he’s for real. Clients rave about Harry’s customization, so the audience goes in expecting a serious presentation and comes out relaxed and glowing.
As a Corporate Put-on Comedian and emcee, Harry has performed for hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies, and is frequently rated 'best speaker' at their conferences. He has also been profiled in the New York Times.
As a stand-up comedian, Harry is a regular opening act for Ray Romano; and as an actor, he has appeared on "Everybody Loves Raymond" (CBS) and "Men Of a Certain Age." (TNT)
The Benefits of Using Harry:
- Reenergize Your Attendees
- Bonding And Teambuilding
- Increased Productivity, Performance And Attitude
- Improves Trust And Customer Relations
- Helps Distinguish Fake Vs Real - Gives First Hand Experience Of Making Fake Content Seem Credible
Tell us a little about your event and our team of experienced sales agents will get back to you with a customized list of speaker recommendations available for in-person and virtual speaking engagements.
NOTE: We cannot process requests for media interviews, podcasts or other non-speech related inquiries of a personal nature.