Online Credit Card Payments Terms & Conditions
All payments of Keppler Associates, Inc. invoices using the online credit card services are subject to the following conditions.
Keppler Associates, Inc. accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You certify that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You are authorized to accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the payment is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- All information supplied by you is true and correct.
When completing the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Keppler Associates, Inc.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed by PayTrace.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Keppler Associates, Inc. does not store in any way your credit card information.
- If payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation of your completed payment, both on screen and via email.
- If payment is unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. You should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, please use an alternate form of payment to pay your invoice or, if the issue is resolved by your credit card company, please reach out for a new payment link.
By using Keppler Associates, Inc. online credit card payment services, you accept and agree to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for the sole purpose of administering the online payment. Keppler Associates, Inc. Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Keppler Associates, Inc. Accounting department at email@example.com or by telephone at 571-303-2294.
Tell us a little about your event and our team of experienced sales agents will get back to you with a customized list of speaker recommendations available for in-person and virtual speaking engagements.
NOTE: We cannot process requests for media interviews, podcasts or other non-speech related inquiries of a personal nature.