The Association Stage
June Event Spotlight
Closing Main Stage Event At PCMA:
Pitching Disruptive Ideas
A globally recognized authority on disruptive innovation and best-selling author, Luke Williams, led the audience at PCMA's Education Conference this past June in New York City, in an engaging keynote inspiring participants to transform their team, department and even organizations in order to stay ahead of the curve as learning styles rapidly evolve and experience expectations continue to rise.
With fresh perspectives, attendees then presented their creative solutions to rise above the status quo and ultimately impact change within their organizations.
Speakers In The Spotlight
Inspiring Association Audiences with Memorable Leadership Lessons
As the team captain for the First American Women’s Everest Expedition, having climbed the Seven Summits and skied to the North and South Poles, world-renowned adventurer, businesswoman and best-selling author, Alison Levine knows how to survive in extreme and unpredictable environments.
In her inspiring keynote, Alison draws authentic parallels between extreme mountaineering and provides the framework to help association audiences scale the mountains they aspire to climb.
Associations Rave About Alison Levine
- Many attendees, some who have been coming to this conference for twenty or more years said Alison gave the best presentation they have ever seen! She did a spectacular job.
- National Association of Bar Executives
- Alison gave a very impactful presentation [that] was interactive and her delivery was spectacular.
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- BRAVO! [Alison's] humor and insight lifted our members up to new heights! (pun intended!)
- National Business Owners Association
- We were absolutely BEYOND thrilled with Alison's presentation. The message she shared with us was so powerful and was exactly what we were hoping for. THANK YOU!
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare
Taking Association Audiences Behind-the-Scenes Of Today's Headlines
As one of the country's most high-profile television journalists, throughout his award-winning career, Chris Wallace, host of "Fox" News Sunday and one of the lead moderators of the 2016 presidential debates he has established himself as a venerable authority on presidential history and election politics.
With curated insights on current news events and political affairs, Chris captivates audiences with keen takeaways that addresses impending changes across the political landscape.
Associations Applaud Chris Wallace
- “It was difficult, but Chris found a way to bring a balanced analysis and unbiased perspective to his commentary on the 2016 Presidential election and early Trump Administration. He can speak to a wide range of interests beyond the news and has a speaking style that is clear, highly informative and funny. A must see speaker.”
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Chris was terrific! His presentation was superb and extremely well received; making our evening successful and memorable."
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Chris Wallace did a great job. [We] would be happy to have him back.
- American Council of Engineering Companies
Association Spotlight: PRSA
Tell us a little about your association event and our team of experienced sales agents will get back to you with a customized list of speaker recommendations.