Cassandra Worthy Headshot
Cassandra Worthy
Cassandra WorthyHeadshot

Cassandra Worthy

Founder & CEO, Change Enthusiasm Global; Author of Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success
Fee Range $50,001 - $75,000 *
* This specific fee falls within this range. Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Keppler Speakers representative.
Add to Favorites

Cassandra Worthy gives business leaders and teams a framework of behavior and tools necessary to grow through change.

Cassandra Worthy is lighting the world on fire with her refreshingly unique take on not just managing but growing through change. In her consulting work with organizations around the world and in her high-energy presentations for leaders and teams, Cassandra shares her revolutionary approach for not only embracing change but using it to propel people and work to heights not imagined.

As Worthy explains to global audiences and in her book, Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success, only 10 percent of successful change adoption is about know-how; the other 90 percent is centered squarely on the motivation and willingness to accept the change. Her practical and repeatable framework has helped hundreds of organizations disrupt ‘change as usual’.

A former Fortune 500 chemical engineer and manager in the consumer-packaged goods industry, Cassandra developed her approach and framework as she lived and learned to thrive through her company’s $5 billion merger and acquisition process. She went on to found her own company, advising clients such as MassMutual, Johnson & Johnson, CVS, Bristol Myers, SnapChat and Cisco, distilling her 15 years of M&A experience into a tangible mindset, set of behaviors and tools that could help others learn and grow through change as she did. Her practical yet inspiring strategies can inspire anyone to authentically embrace change and find their own unique power of resilience during turbulent times

Books & Movies

Interested in placing an order for books or videos by this speaker for your event? Please contact us for more information or to process your order.

Book Cover 0


Related Speakers

  • Diversity & Inclusion;
  • Diversity in the Workplace;
  • Corporate Culture;
  • Leadership;
  • Business Leadership;
  • Business;
  • Exclusive

Tell us a little about your event and our team of experienced sales agents will get back to you with a customized list of speaker recommendations available for in-person and virtual speaking engagements. 

NOTE: We cannot process requests for media interviews, podcasts or other non-speech related inquiries of a personal nature.

All fields are required.*