Hybrid and Virtual Event Programming Ideas
The perfect touchpoint in keeping your organization connected
Captain Scott Kelly
The history-making NASA astronaut expands on his New York Times op-ed: I Spent a Year in Space, and I Have Tips on Isolation to Share.
"My family has already put some of your insights into action - the best day of our quarantine so far!"
- A virtual Google Brand Studio event, March 2020
Soledad O’Brien, award-winning journalist and host of the show Matter of Fact, discusses life in the age of coronavirus.
“It is inspiring to hear how you have applied your positive, empowered
outlook to decision making! Thank you, Soledad!”
- Virtual Google Brand Studio event
Inspirational & Motivational Speakers
- Captain Scott Kelly Hear valuable tips and insights on living a life of isolation from the history-making NASA astronaut who spent a year “working from home” aboard the International Space Station.
- Cara Brookins In uncertain times, Brookins offers a refreshing message filled with inspiration, a unique story of rebuilding when it feels impossible. Her practical advice helps people do hard things.
- Brett Culp “Sometimes the fight is your friend.” Culp inspires the heroic spirit, urging each of us to engage in a passionate, meaningful mission and leave a positive impact on the world.
- Alison Levine As team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, Levine knows what it’s like to survive (and thrive) in the world’s toughest environments. She shares insights for businesses and individuals alike on adapting to change and staying resilient during these unsettling times.
Economic and Financial Experts
- Zanny Minton Beddoes Editor-in-chief of The Economist, Beddoes examines how the coronavirus outbreak will impact business and industry in the U.S. economy and across the globe.
- Guy Adami One of the original Fast Money traders shares his latest breaking insights on how to navigate the extreme market volatility from COVID-19 and other major global events
- Rich Karlgaard FORBES Publisher, Rich Karlgaard, provides real-time analysis on the rapidly changing global and economic events affecting your industry and business in the age of coronavirus.
- Vijay Vaitheeswaran As U.S. Business Editor of The Economist and the magazine’s former healthcare editor, Vaitheeswaran shares his unparalleled expertise in covering the health and economic impacts of pandemic outbreaks.
Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré USA (Ret.) As the commander of Joint Task Force Katrina, LTG Honoré is sought after for his leadership insights on coordinating military and humanitarian efforts for COVID-19.
- Commander Kirk Lippold, USN (Ret.) At a time when everything we’ve come to know is being reshaped by the coronavirus pandemic, Commander Lippold reveals insights from the front lines of leading teams and managing change successfully.
- Brock Long The former Administrator of FEMA offers his unique perspective as organizations, businesses and citizens come to grips with the realities of crisis management, preparedness and resiliency following the coronavirus outbreak.
- First Sergeant Matt Eversmann (Ret.) The hero of Black Hawk Down shares the leadership lessons he learned in the military and how to survive “strategic shock” where organizations are crippled by unforeseen setbacks.
Healthcare Experts & Specialists
- Dr. Sudip Bose As one of America’s most experienced doctors on mass casualty and disaster care, Dr. Bose is on the front lines of the COVID-19 outbreak and an authority on how to stay grounded in the face of crisis.
- Secretary Tom Price As the nation faces the new challenges ushered in by COVID-19, Dr. Tom Price, former U.S. House Representative and Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), is a sought-after voice in the media for his take on this unprecedented pandemic and its impact on healthcare.
- Baroness Camilla Cavendish Former Senior Advisor to U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron and one of Britain’s most influential voices on healthcare, Cavendish evaluates the global response to the age of the coronavirus.
- Senator Tom Daschle One of the country’s foremost experts on healthcare and policy, the former Senate Majority Leader brings an extensive understanding of how flu-like pandemics impact our healthcare delivery system and economy.