Creating Community Through Virtual Events
Featured Event: Dr. Paul Farmer
A leading voice on global health equity reveals how audiences can harness creativity, passion, teamwork, and determination to make the world a better place.
"It was fantastic — It's fair to say that our [students and faculty] would be very happy to be with Paul every day!"
- Siena College, March 2021
Bryan Terrell Clark
Broadway star who played George Washington in Hamilton.
“It’s even more important that we heard Bryan’s message at such a critical moment so that we could find and to tap into our most creative selves at the outset of our remote instruction and quarantine,”
Virtual event for Elon University, April 2020
- Justin Baldoni The Jane The Virgin star discusses the power of human connection, focusing on topics like body image, relationships, and masculinity.
- Rachel Lindsay Bachelorette star shares lessons learned about staying true to yourself when the pressure is on.
- Soledad O’Brien Award-winning journalist delves deeper into the headlines to discuss race, class, inequality, and opportunity.
- Jodie Sweetin Full House star shares her recovery from addiction offering an empowering message about self-worth.
Mental Health & Wellness
- Frank Warren An interactive multimedia presentation by the founder of PostSecret focusing on suicide prevention and mental health.
- Beverly Gooden A critical conversation about the dynamics of relationship violence using an intersectional lens.
- Demetrius Harmon actor, poet and social media star discusses mental health.
- Aly Raisman Gold Medal winning gymnast promotes positive body image and resilience.
Celebrating Diversity: LGBTQIA+
- Nyle DiMarco Dancing With the Stars Champion and ambassador for the Deaf community.
- Laverne Cox Transgender actress shares her empowering message about self-acceptance and love.
- Ryan Russell The first openly LGBTQ+ player in the NFL, Ryan believes truth is essential to not only survive but to thrive.
- Dominique Jackson Model and star of FX’s POSE sheds light on the challenges transgender women like herself too often face.
- Patrisse Cullors The co-founder of Black Lives Matters believes if inequality persists during quarantine - activism must too.
- Kenyette Tisha Barnes International Anti-Human Trafficking Advocate and National co-founder of #MuteRKelly
- Angela Davis This iconic activist urges us to join the struggle for racial, economic and gender justice.
- LaTosha Brown Co-founder of the Black Voters Matter fund, she leads the fight against voter suppression.
Virtual Speaker Programs
What is the best technology to use for my virtual event?
Our team has successfully participated in meetings and webinars across a number of virtual platforms, including Zoom, Skype, Google Hangout, and WebEx just to name a few.
Can Keppler Speakers assist my organization with hosting technology?
We are here to help you navigate the various solutions and, based on your specific goals and needs, help you determine the best approach for your virtual program.